Thursday, January 6, 2011

If you care about Trinity Sports please attend the Board Meeting tonight at 6:30pm at the high school auditorium

This is the message I received last night, and I feel terrible I have not been able to get back to town to follow up on this story.  What I know it is that rumored on the agenda tonight is the school district is going to give a report on athletics this evening,and the board is attempting to open all the fall coaching positions again this evening.  If I can learn more during the day I will post more and deliver on my promise from last evening if I can get to my computer this afternoon.  By the way, Mr. Day and Mr. Jones went to lunch on Wednesday probably to talk about what?  Mr. Jones as you know does not associate with School Board Members!
     One good piece of news our new assistant principal seems to have a sports background and was a collegiate football player at Edinboro State and from what I am hearing either knows or knows players who played for  Coach Dalton and is a fan of him!

No comments:

Post a Comment