Tuesday, January 4, 2011

The Interval Investigation?

I have not been able to get many details on this coaching witch hunt that happened today at the highschool.  I have been given the email by Colleen Interval to Dr. Paul Kasunich that was sent last May 23rd to Dr. Kasunich.  Interval also cc Dennis McWreath, Scott Day, Tamara Salvatori, and Sandy Clutter.  I will post it when I get a chance to scan the document.  It will tell you much about what we are dealing with on this Board.  I look forward to your comments I am sure I will know way more about this event by tomorrow.  I will share a few interesting Burgettstown stories with you also tomorrow, you will enjoy them I promise, and a few yearbook pictures!

3 comments:

  1. By all means, read the Post Gazette editorial page today!
    There is an editorial lauding the decision by Pitt (unlike the O-R's support of Kasunich, and there is a letter to the editor from the head of the Women and Girl's Foundation.
    I personally believe that Kasunich's attorney got in touch with the O-R and put the fear of God into them that they would be sued if anything negative appeared about Kasunich. That would also explain the lack of letters to the editor locally.

    ReplyDelete
  2. such an embarrassment to everyone in the Trinity District.

    ReplyDelete
  3. maybe this audit includes select board members meeting with potential football coaching candidates over break. I guess the insurance business isn't very busy over the holidays...

    ReplyDelete